Is it weird that I get a high from experimenting in the kitchen?
Picture this: meaty sausages coated in a sweet honey-mustard glaze, paired with rustic rosemary potato wedges and buttery carrots.
8 good quality pork sausages
1 heaped tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp honey
*increase the quantities of the glaze if you want more sauce!*
1. Heat the oven to 200°C. Mix the mustard and honey together in a jug.
2. Place the sausages in a roasting tray and prick a few times with a fork to keep them from bursting. With clean hands, rub the glaze all over the sausages and place the tray in the oven.
3. Cook for about half an hour until brown and cooked through.
Rosemary wedges (serves 4)
4 - 5 large potatoes
Handful of fresh rosemary
1. Cut the potatoes up into wedges. Place them in a roasting tin.
2. Pour some olive oil over the potatoes and season well with salt and pepper. Chop (or rip) up the rosemary and scatter it over the potatoes. Shake the tin well to make sure everything is well covered.
3. Place in the oven and cook for 30 - 40 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and fluffy inside.
Add some carrots with lots of butter and enjoy!